Job Title: Marketing Software Programmer/Developer
Through the use of established inhouse solutions and tools or by providing third-party software solutions, the applicant shall provide software programming and development to support the Marketing Group’s continuous improvement efforts on Configure Price Quote (CPQ) systems, RF System Planning Software and Company Website.
Provides technical expertise and support for Marketing Software systems to internal departments regarding RF System products and their applications. Responsible for improving and developing software applications pertaining to CPQ development applications, RF System Planning Development Software, RF Product Pricing Database and Company Webpage enhancements.
- Support Marketing Software Continuous Improvements to meet RF and Structural Marketing and Sales needs
- Oracle/Big Machines CPQ System: Customizing CPQ System for improved or new product configurations, Maintaining, revising, and improving CPQ System integration with Infor CRM System, Creating Mobile Apps in CPQ
- ERI Broadcast System Planner Software (EBSP): Improvement & New Development, TV Broadcast System Planner, Radio/FM Broadcast System Planner, Modernizing and transforming all software toward web-based platforms and mobile apps.
- Provide input and software development/support for new Marketing Group Pricing database across complete RF and Structural Product Lines
- Manage Marketing Group’s Software applications maintenance updates and revisions
- Able to understand and explain technical issues
- Competent in understanding core ERI products information
- Proficient in assessing user needs relative to ERI products and services.
- Well developed interpersonal skill enabling teamwork and clear communications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication capabilities
- Continuous Improvement mindset
- Self-directed learning attitude to improve skills set
- Able to collect and analyze data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions regarding software applications
- Able to work effectively under time pressure and consistently meet deadlines
- Able to effectively present information and respond to questions from management, peers, and customers
- Able to teach and present Marketing Software Applications to end users
Other Required Skills/Requirements
Problems and Challenges
• Is capable and willing to have effective intra/interdepartmental interactions.
• Defining and adhering to Scope of Work and deadlines
Decision Making Latitude
• Software Algorithms
• Modernization techniques for system improvements
• Front End GUI and graphical user development methods
Working Conditions and Physical Requirements
Work is primarily in office environment with occasional work in factory. Occasional travel (< 4%) to skill improvement seminars or educational conferences.
Coursework or practical experience working with CPQ Systems, high-level programming/OOP languages, Web-based application, REST APIs, and Webpage design.