System Optimization Testing Services
With the deployment of an ERI supplied transmission line system, a system test is performed using a network analyzer in order to optimize the VSWR performance of the complete RF system.
- Optimizes System Performance
- Provides Critical Technical Expertise
- Simplifies and Speeds System Deployment
- Provide detailed knowledge of the specific customer RF transmission design and installation.
- Install, calibrate, and use a network analyzer and other test equipment and adapters as needed to perform a system VSWR sweep measurement.
- Inspect and verify that the system is maintaining pressure integrity. If there are unfound pressure leaks, the system must be on a working dehydration system in order to maintain a dry air condition internally.
- Identify what adjustments need to be made in order to optimize system performance. Instruct the customer-furnished tower or installation crew in the correct methods for achieving these adjustments.
- Diagnose problem areas and determine corrective action.Determine what action needs to be taken in order to correct problem areas.
- Document all data and observations. Provide customer with final written report.
- Note: Does not include a climber
Required customer supplied information:
- Verify that system holds pressure 24 hours prior to service.
All designs, specifications, and availabilities of products and services presented in this publication are subject to change without notice.